Operating Lease Options
Many companies may not have the immediate ability to use the depreciation and tax incentives that comes with most renewable systems. And/or they may only want to “test the water” of renewables by not committing to a full lifetime of ownership. In this case energy system leasing is the best option.
Fixed Lease Payment Options:
* Zero or Low upfront Costs.
* Most of the time the Lessee will receive any utility rebates that may apply. Leasing company is able to use the tax incentives and depreciation to offset your monthly lease payment.
• 5, 7 or 10 year leases can be structured to provide a longer term financing situation with a “buyout” at the end of the lease term if desired.
* Most of the time the Lessee will receive any utility rebates that may apply.
* At the end of the lease term in most situations the leasing company will either remove the system, offer a buy out, or do a lease extension!
* You lock in your energy cost for the next 25-50 years.